Owning a bespoke shirt is the epitome of class. Each body is different, and the cookie cutter approach usually results in a sloppy look. Having a shirt tailored to your arm and waist size will give you the edge on sharp dressing. By letting client’s get a taste of made to measure shirts in premium cottons and educating customers appreciate the aesthetics of what constitutes a great fit, Sam is slowly changing attitudes to sloppy looking menswear one customer at a time.
Tailoring shirts isn’t just about arms and waistlines though. Sam knows that there are many things that go into designing your perfectly-fitted shirt, including:
- Shape – Classic, Slim, Fitted, Casual or Portly – there is a solution for everyone
- Styling – Italian spread collars or American classic collars?
- Monogramming in a variety of fonts and colors
- Preferences like how snug, your collar should be or how high should the armhole be.
- Wrist watch size to allow you to wear your large watches without issue.
- Button and Buttonhole color options
With a plethora of patterns and fabrics at his disposal, Sam will discuss what you typically wear, what the shirt will be worn for, and work to gain a better understanding of your preferences in fit and their pet peeves.